Widget Iklan 1 Atas

My new Ash Brown Balayage Hair by Lourd Ramos + Hair Trends 2020


My new Ash Brown Balayage Hair by Lourd Ramos + Hair Trends 2020 morena filipina hair beauty blog
2020 is the year to start something new so I decided to go for a pretty unusual color; something that I wouldn't choose first if I'm looking at hair color swatches. I figured, different is good, but not just any kind of different; I wanted it to be a bold kind of different; it was making me feel real uneasy at first, but growth is always uneasy in the beginning! This hair color could be the start of a new style for me!

My taste may be gearing towards the new, but my heart will always have a spot for one of my tried and trusted in the industry: Lourd Ramos! 

Lourd was one of the first salon entrepreneurs who believed in my blog and incidentally, one of the first people to color my hair! It's been a while so I visited Lourd for that much- needed hair color change; see him work his magic!
Read more »

No comments for "My new Ash Brown Balayage Hair by Lourd Ramos + Hair Trends 2020"