Widget Iklan 1 Atas

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Do I really need acids in my skin care routine?


Happy Friday, Beshies! My blog's biggest annual party is coming up and we're currently preparing for it. Unveiling the details soon, but for now, let's discuss Ana's question:

Hi Ms. Martha,
I've been seeing people using acids in skin care and I just want to know if it's really necessary or just optional?
Ana

Do you really need acid in skin care morena filipina beauty blog
Hi Anna!

Acids are having a moment for the last two years; as someone who's been using acids for half a year now, I could say that it is really effective and it made a huge difference to my acne- ridden skin; my skin has never felt and looked better, and in turn, I feel much better about myself. I credit my skin's current great condition and decreased acne occurrence to acid usage.

But do I think everyone should use acids?

My answer is: it depends.
Read more »

No comments for "FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Do I really need acids in my skin care routine?"