Widget Iklan 1 Atas

Work Related : Vectober


Other than updated Behance posts and its portfolio, I also post daily on my Dribbble account. Most things are vectorized items that I did when I worked with Freepik throughout this year - there are hundreds of little items, but I did an alternate version for the ones that I posted on my Dribbble account daily. It's a cute-eyed mini version.

It started with the #inktober that everyone in IG mentioned about, but I no longer have time to draw on paper, so I changed it to #vectober - apparently my current main medium is all in digital :F So I kept on posting it daily, sometimes 2-3 per day because I always missed posting stuffs over the weekend. 2 weeks later, it became like a dedication - a thing that I need to do at least for just a few minutes daily. 

I'm so proud of the outcome.
I posted around 25 shots in Dribbble for the month of October :



No comments for "Work Related : Vectober "